Wednesday, April 6, 2011









"I miss your tan skin your sweet smiles so good to me so right
And how you held me in your arms that September night
The first time you ever saw me cry

Maybe this is wishful thinking
Probably my mindless dreaming
If we loved again I swear I'd love you right"
Back to December by Taylor Swift, this song keep on repeating in my mind.




After taekwondo, when i passing by, i look up as usual. It has been like a habit. But this time i saw nothing again. There is no one waving hand & giving me a big smile. I know you're not there, but i still will stop for awhile , staring at the window :) Btw, i know the person wont appears at window anymore. I'm seriously used to being disappointed :)





BRIANA TAN ! ! ME LOVE YOU. The bestie who most understand me ! YAY:D













我只希望你快乐.